Answers to your questions

Have a question you would like answered? Email us and we may answer it. The questions here are based on ones from our readers, with identifying information removed.

Topic: children  |  Show questions and answers for all topics

Should I wait for the spousal permit to be extended before informing Home Affairs that weย are divorced?

The court ordered that a foreign ex-spouse should be allowed to live and work in the country to discharge parental duties.

Read more