Answers to your questions

Have a question you would like answered? Email us and we may answer it. The questions here are based on ones from our readers, with identifying information removed.

Topic: Human Rights  |  Show questions and answers for all topics

How can I register the birth of an abandoned baby?

You may need legal assistance.

Read more

CPUT student structures have to agree to the ideology of the SRC or face being being kicked off campus. Can the SRC do this?

The SRC has mistaken its mandate, which is to lead, represent and defend the student body according to the SRC Constitution, in favour of asserting its own ideological preferences.

Read more