Answers to your questions

Have a question you would like answered? Email us and we may answer it. The questions here are based on ones from our readers, with identifying information removed.

Topic: Women's rights  |  Show questions and answers for all topics

What is the best way to evict my abusive boyfriend from my shack?

If there is community leadership – like a committee that tracks ownership of shacks – you can contact them for help.

Read more

How can I adopt my minor relative's baby?

You should contact the Department of Social Development, but the baby needs a birth certificate first.

Read more

How are assets redistributed if I change my marriage contract, which is in community of property?

It depends whether you shift to marriage out of community of property with or without accrual, or get divorced.

Read more