Answers to your questions

Have a question you would like answered? Email us and we may answer it. The questions here are based on ones from our readers, with identifying information removed.

Topic: Prisons  |  Show questions and answers for all topics

What can I do if my partner who is serving a life sentence is being denied the right to request parole and the right to adequate health care?

You could lay a complaint at the Judicial Inspectorate for Correctional Services (JICS).

Read more

Can prisoners claim UIF and provident funds from prison?

Prisoners may claim from the provident fund but not the UIF.

Read more