Answers to your questions

Have a question you would like answered? Email us and we may answer it. The questions here are based on ones from our readers, with identifying information removed.

Topic: Zimbabwe  |  Show questions and answers for all topics

Can I as a Zimbabwean travel to South Africa to give my child my surname?

Yes, your child can bear your name. You can travel to South Africa if you have a relative visa.

Read more