Answers to your questions

Have a question you would like answered? Email us and we may answer it. The questions here are based on ones from our readers, with identifying information removed.

Topic: Religion  |  Show questions and answers for all topics

Can my wife register our child in my absence if we are married under religious law?

A mother can register the child in the father's name if she has proof of marriage

Read more