Answer to a question from a reader

How can farmworkers access their provident fund?

The short answer

Contact the Agricultural Sector Provident Fund (ASPF)

The long answer

Farmworkers and others who work in agriculture can access their provident funds via the Agricultural Sector Provident Fund (ASPF). Since October 2022, the fund has been administrated by Verso. 

You can contact Verso regarding your provident fund:



Tel: 021 943 5300 or 083 330 2001 or 083 330 4440

Website contact:

You can create an account as well:

Their head office is in Bellville:

Belmont Office Park
Twist Street


Wishing you the best,

Answered on May 24, 2024, 1:06 p.m.

See more questions and answers

Please note. We are not lawyers or financial advisors. We do our best to make the answers accurate, but we cannot accept any legal liability if there are errors.