Code of decency
We encourage you to write comments on our site and to send us opinion pieces. However all GroundUp content, whether written by you or one of our editors or journalists, must abide by our Code of Decency.
A few don'ts:
- No racist, sexist or homophobic comments.
- No incitement to violence.
- No gratuitously sexually explicit photos.
- No false defamations
- No true defamations unless in the public interest
- No gratuitous insults
- No plagiarism
- No intentionally false claims
- No copyright breaches
Comments should be relevant to the articles they are posted on.
We will remove comments that are spam or unpaid for adverts. You are welcome to advertise on GroundUp, but you have to pay!
We will try to remove all material that violates this code.